It’s Christmas morning, the presents have been unwrapped and everyone is hungry! What to serve...???
If you plan ahead on this meal it will make the morning much more enjoyable. The last thing you want to do on this festive morning is to spend it slaving away in the kitchen.
This year we’ve created a fabulous feast that everyone will enjoy. To ease the stress of putting together this incredible brunch we’ve included a step-by-step time table to help you out during this festive day!
2 Days Ahead:
- Make the bourbon pecan butter for the pancake soufflés
- Make the apple compote for the pancake soufflés
- Make the pecan glaze for the ham
1 Day Ahead:
- Make the deviled eggs
- Make the Chocolate Zucchini Cake
- Make the Quiche
- Make the Yogurt Parfaits
- Place the ham in the oven
- Reheat the quiche (325 degrees F for 15 minutes)
- Squeeze the orange juice & make the coffee
- Make the pancake soufflés and warm the apple compote
- Warm the pecan glaze
- Serve and enjoy a delicious Christmas brunch!
- Chef Jessica